23.4.13

INSTAGRAM: I HEART MY BLOG PLANNER


(L to R) Dunya from 'Dearest Deer' blog modelling my blog planners on a location photoshoot, tea cakes & blog planners with Dunya at 'Catwalk Cakes' in Brighton lanes, a chanel illustration printed in my planner, a snippet of a colour inspiration moodboard that I created, pastel macaroons. 


(L to R) An image from my colour photoshoot, a preview of the first page in my planner, cutting out tabs for my planners, an example of potential text for the front cover of my planners, typography inspiration from Wish magazine. 


(L to R) Candy colour inspiration, inspirational quote, my Chanel illustrations before scanned in and edited for my planner, inspirations books & magazines, inspiration moodboard from We Heart It. 


Morning dolls! <3

Welcome to my new blog for my blog planners that I have designed and produced for my final major project at university, you may know me from my personal fashion and beauty blog - 'Frock Me I'm famous'. I decided to start a blog so you can see the process of my ideas, inspiration and design from the initial idea to the final product.

I have created an 'About' page in case you would like to find out anything more about my blog planners, if you would like to ask me any questions or tracks my progress then you can follow my Twitter account for my planners which is: @IHMBP

I thought i'd start with a little Instagram post to show you my process and design development from the last few months, if you would like to follow me on Instagram my account is: @iheartmyblogplanner

I have received so much positive feedback on my planners through my social networks that I have decided to get my planner produced to sell, they will soon be printed so do keep an eye out as I will let you know as soon as they are available. 

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment